Salmon and Herby Couscous with Orange dressing
4 tbsp Rocks Orange Squash
2 tbsp olive oil
4 salmon fillets
300ml hot vegetable stock
Large handful soft herbs, chopped e.g. coriander, parsley, dill
4 spring onions
zest of an orange
2 tbsp pine nuts
- Put the salmon in a large bowl; pour over the oil and squash and season. Toss together to coat the salmon then set aside to marinate.
- In a separate bowl pour the hot stock over the couscous, stir once, cover and leave to absorb. Heat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan. Chop the herbs and finely slice the spring onions. Cut 4 large sheets of foil.
- Once the couscous is done (about 10 mins), fork gently to separate the grains then mix in the herbs (keep a little to serve) and spring onions. Pile ¼ of the couscous in the centre of each sheet of foil, lay a piece of salmon on top of each, add a grating of zest and spoon any remaining marinade over.
- Carefully seal the foil parcels and lay them on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15 mins until the salmon is cooked.
- While the salmon is cooking toast the pine nuts gently in a dry frying pan until golden. Slide the contents of each parcel onto a plate and scatter over the reserved herbs and pine nuts.